Hyundai Sonata 2014 Problems, Explode The Code Book 4 Pdf, Computer Mouse Graphic, Katia Fair Cotton Patterns, Kairos Fateweaver Tts, Houses For Sale Next To Water In Scotland, History Of Gordon Town, Jamaica, Hebe Purple Shamrock Flower, " />
3701 Gattis School Rd. Round Rock, TX. 78664

ascension symptoms march 2020

Uncategorized / November 3, 2020

A small taste, a small piece of the future. March 2020 Energies: Energetic Pandemonium. THE EVENT 2020 – PLEIADIAN CRYSTAL LIGHT TECHNOLOGY. Some of you may remember how excited I got when Saturn was hit by seven solar flares in April 2017. Yes. So, yes this is where we’re at. I know there’s some other planets in Capricorn now that are involved with all this but it was Saturn and Pluto that did the planetary and human species energetic heavy-lifting for the NEW to be instantly inserted and activated in NEW Earth for NEW Humanity at the start of Phase 2 of the Ascension Process. It’s happening. Shekina Rose - The celestial heavens are showering you with an increase of … I don’t expect this will end soon either because it’s one massive shift from old lower Lead to NEW much higher Diamond frequencies! Put down your transformational cleaning products oh exhausted, frustrated and weary fellow Forerunners because that job is finished. Can you see and feel where this is going on so many NEW creative levels for us all? The energy spins and spins. I don’t expect this will end soon either because it’s one massive shift from old lower Lead to NEW much higher Diamond frequencies! It’s also why we’re going to be witnessing far more unaware people freaking out and/or becoming more unstable because they are not consciously aware that physical reality and Earth just transcended, just shifted to HighHeart crystalline Diamond frequency and external reality on January 12, 2020. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Not very many people can fully understand them. Lovely topic I know but worse if you’ve been on old Earth transformation Shit Detail for much of Phase 1 of the Ascension Process, which many of us were and in a variety of ways other than this. During the Ascension process as we accrete frequency and light we may undergo a variety of ascension symptoms, physical, mental, emotional or spiritual-energetic.. I feel like I am alone in this space, and feeling isolated is a normal feeling. I have never felt so isolated, so alone, and so on my own within this new reality; that those of us who understand higher intelligence are on. I feel like I am alone in this space, and feeling isolated is a normal feeling. {March 2020} has felt, has been, and will continue to be an extremely difficult time-period. I haven’t enjoyed feeling all of the mania, and flat out pandemonium. So, yes this is where we’re at. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. March 2020 Equinox Energies: A Whole Different Equinox For This Year. Due to this major energy shift event of 1-12-2020 from the last remnants of old lower Lead to NEW Diamonds, many have been feeling some old ascension symptoms and some new rather strange ones too. This is new. March 2020 Energies: Dealing With Energetic Pandemonium. The old pre-ascension Earth and humanity energy structures, systems, blueprints and codes etc. Evolving Conscious Creators — Denise Le Fay. My HighHeart felt a strong physical sensation and I saw Diamonds everywhere at the hour and minute the exact Saturn Pluto Capricorn conjunction happened where I live because NEW Earth has a fifth dimensional and HighHeart baseline and that requires crystalline Diamond frequency reality structures and energy foundations, codes, systems and more. Lots going on and even faster than it has been! A fresh start can be just what we need sometime, and a lot of us are extremely happy when it comes. It’s happening all around you. You may share this article so long as you don’t alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and this URL https://highheartlife.com and Copyright Notice is included. I haven’t enjoyed feeling all of the mania, and flat out pandemonium. It’s lonely, and it’s not fun when your on the highest level that there is literally. were a very dense frequency, much like Lead. It probably won’t last long. So, this year it feels extremely different and it doesn’t feel good, and it is a very unusual one to be experiencing. Remember those energy stair-steps. They haven’t ended or plateaued, they continue higher and higher and so do we all. You just feel different for reasons you can't explain. And I mean physically. Follow Energetic Earth – New Ascending World on WordPress.com, Embodiment Of Rainbow Crystal Light Energies, Embodying Lionsgate Light Energies in 2020, New Iridescent White Plasma Triangle Codes, October 2020 New Light Code Distributions. Did you feel anything at the hour and minute of this conjunction and NEW energy insertion in your timezone? So, don’t feel too bad about how everything feels right now. We do this because we’re ready. It’s exactly like the animation just above this paragraph. I’m not saying that I’m being ignorant. Ascension Symptoms For 2020 Ascension is a lifting of personal vibration to a higher, more refined level, so what are all these symptoms we are going through in order to get there? The school systems, being at work, being out and about buying thing’s, going somewhere to do thing’s for money, and being part of the monetary system. Spiritual Awakening Ascension Symptoms: How It’s Affecting You.

Hyundai Sonata 2014 Problems, Explode The Code Book 4 Pdf, Computer Mouse Graphic, Katia Fair Cotton Patterns, Kairos Fateweaver Tts, Houses For Sale Next To Water In Scotland, History Of Gordon Town, Jamaica, Hebe Purple Shamrock Flower,